READY, SET, SURVEY!
February 12 marks the start of the third national Equity in Architecture Survey. We are very excited to launch and ask for your patience as our distribution partners prepare the invitation letters with personalized links for participants.
You may receive similar email invitations from one or more of our distribution partners to take the survey based on your professional memberships, firm participation, or alumni affiliations. If you choose to participate, we ask that you only do so once. Thank you for your understanding about the potential for multiple notifications as we seek to reach the broadest group while maintaining the survey’s statistical validity.
The survey will remain open for five-weeks starting February 12th and ending March 16th. On average, the online survey should take 20-25 minutes to complete. Please be assured that all responses will be kept confidential. The Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA) will serve as our research partner for the project and preserve data integrity. The survey findings will be first revealed at Equity by Design’s fifth Symposium on November 3, 2018 in San Francisco.
- Please do not forward or share your link to the survey with others.
- Please do not share the link to the survey on social media.
- Please support "take the survey" Reminders on social media by shares, likes, retweets, etc.
- Please talk about the survey with your colleagues and co-workers.
- Sign up to be a FIRM Survey Distribution Partner
- Sign up to be an AIA Component Distribution Partner